Ropes Course Participant Rules & Responsibilities:
1. Management reserves the right to refuse anyone access to the attraction if we believe it would be unsafe for them, other guests, or the staff.
2. Participating while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited.
3. POCKETS MUST BE EMPTY! No loose objects such as cell phones or cameras. Lockers are provided at no charge.
4. Maximum weight is 300 lbs.
5. Must be at least 48” tall and safely fit in the harness to participate. Participants between 46"-48", who safely fit in the harness, may participate with a paid adult chaperone.
6. Must have secure shoes. No bare feet, flip flops or open heel shoes.
7. No dresses, short shorts, or skirts allowed on course.
8. No gum, food, or drinks allowed on the course.
9. No running, jumping, hanging, or horseplay.
10. You should be in good health to participate on the ropes course. You should not participate if you are pregnant, have recently had surgery, or have heart or back problems.
Operators reserve the right to expel participants
who do not adhere to the participation rules or operator instructions.
Refunds will NOT be issued.